Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Nice Blog Design

technorati tags
,

A quick post to point out a slick blog design. Check out Addison Road. I like the use of pictures to categorize posts, but I wish there was a key to the pictures/categories in the sidebar. I've been contemplating learning the WordPress platform lately; not necessarily to move my blog onto it, but as a tool in the web design belt. I'd love to explore a bit more the practical uses of blogs and their easy-editing/-posting tools as a way to build low-maintenance, low-cost websites for businesses and organizations.

By the way, if you're interested in some design work, either website building/renovating/overhauling, or graphic design for print media (logos, letterhead, business card, promotional materials, advertising, etc.), let me know. I'm extremely reasonable and negotiable.

Labels: ,