Monday, April 02, 2007

last.fm

technorati tags
, ,

Finally checked out last.fm today. So far, I'm really enjoying it. I've been feeling in the mood to get back in touch with the music scene of late. I'm not sure, but it may have something to do with the new glasses. Yeah, I can't help it; I want to be a hipster.

Anyway, I was sitting in the computer lab office in the library at Marywood, and after watching some YouTube videos on a fellow youth minister's blog, I found myself with my headphones in and nothing playing through them. For some reason last.fm popped into my head, and I went and registered. I've been happily listening to streams of music based on "artists similar to" and "tag" off and on most of the day. This was particularly helpful while I tried to catch up on some housework this afternoon. Jillian and I even had it playing while we sat down for dinner tonight.

If you're interested in free streaming radio, check out last.fm. If you use it, let me know so I can add you as a friend, then your listening preferences can help inform mine and vice-versa. Drop me a comment here.

Labels: , , ,