Friday, September 21, 2007

I Wonder...from inward/outward

I experienced a few things at FreeSpace nearly 2 weeks ago that I have wanted to write about. I simply haven't made the time.

For now, another entry from the inward/outward blog:
    I wonder what would happen if
    I treated everyone like I was in love
    with them, whether I like them or not
    and whether they respond or not and no matter
    what they say or do to me and even if I see
    things in them which are ugly twisted petty
    cruel vain deceitful indifferent, just accept
    all that and turn my attention to some small
    weak tender hidden part and keep my eyes on
    that until it shines like a beam of light
    like a bonfire I can warm my hands by and trust
    it to burn away all the waste which is not
    never was my business to meddle with.

    Source: Pilgrimage, An Exploration Into God, by Ivor Smith-Cameron


technorati tags

Labels: